Brick not modeling correctly around corner

ElkRivers

Does anyone have experience with this, or know how to fix it?  Maybe it's two separate issues.  My stone on the main floor works correctly, showing that the edge of the brick wraps around the corner.  Upstairs it isn't modeling correctly.

Then on the 2nd image I am showing that there is also a 9" pony wall with stone that matches the stone cladding on the foundation.  The pony wall stone also has a problem intersecting with the main wall stone.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks!

Karen

image.thumb.png.3975cfb2eaac86c41094d939eb94af40.png image.thumb.png.469b385f59564fff148c31da3f23495a.png

Thanks to both of you for your help!  I was able to get it almost perfect by playing with the wall layer intersection tool, and by making the tall wall also be a pony wall.  I still haven't been able to get the water table to model correctly.  To answer your question, Solver, I am not exactly sure what the builder is going to do there.  I had planned to model it with the water table just ending flush with the front of the tall stone wall.

image.thumb.png.a748396e158585270a2bf2e17f80a0d3.png    image.thumb.png.cfa9ddc2c9826e0a2db2d67371da2309.png