Northern AZ Design Assistance Needed

Steve-Smith

I am a long time user of CA but do not have the experience or expertise necessary to produce a complete set of drawings necessary to get through the Coconino County permitting process. I am hoping to find an individual or an Architectural organization that could take my preliminary drawings in Chief Architect and produce a set of drawings that could get me through the permitting process. Any information that could move me along the path would be appreciated. 

1 hour ago, Steve-Smith said:

I am a long time user of CA but do not have the experience or expertise necessary to produce a complete set of drawings necessary to get through the Coconino County permitting process. I am hoping to find an individual or an Architectural organization that could take my preliminary drawings in Chief Architect and produce a set of drawings that could get me through the permitting process. Any information that could move me along the path would be appreciated. 

Would be happy to take this on for you. current backlog is 3 weeks though. Feel free to give me a call or reach out through the website in my signature.