slat wall/wall panels/acoustic panels

Pam-millstrong

Good morning,

Has anyone created blocks for easy use and transformation of wall panels/ slat panels?  that can be 2 colors? and would be willing to share?  I've been doing these custom every time and would like to find a way to simplify.  I'm a fairly new user and don't know all the tricks yet.  Thanks!

image.png.5a10b4697dd22aa8898a50e7c90efb97.png

3 hours ago, Pam-millstrong said:

Good morning,

Has anyone created blocks for easy use and transformation of wall panels/ slat panels?  that can be 2 colors? and would be willing to share?  I've been doing these custom every time and would like to find a way to simplify.  I'm a fairly new user and don't know all the tricks yet.  Thanks!

image.png.5a10b4697dd22aa8898a50e7c90efb97.png

What about making a custom cabinet door face and using that? or even make an array 6 / 12 / 24" wide etc and save them as symbols to create a system. 

We don't know what version you have and some techniques wouldn't be available in order versions. There are new materials that have that appearance and they look great but they are 2D.

If you need 3D, you can very easily use the multiple copy to drag and distribute just about any type of object. You could use a partition, a 3d solid, a shelf, a millwork symbol, the list goes on.

You can use a distribution polyline. You could use a railing wall which is what I've shown below. Lots of ways but manually placing solids is no bueno!

image.thumb.png.2a505e7eec64d3af84036a50d1906718.png