Looking For NKBA auto dimension

Mackenzie

Hello, I've used the NKBA auto dimension tool in the past and really enjoyed the time savings but on this drawing I'm working on it doesn't seem to be available, I pulled up a chief tutorial video and it directed me to the auto dimension tool and to the default settings to edit the NKBA settings but it's not present, can you please help me find what I'm missing.

211363359_Screenshot2023-08-16at11_00_10AM.thumb.png.699073b5ce5e8be14f35af73b6c6b12d.png

Plan.plan

There used to be a special hard-coded "NKBA Dimension" tool but it was removed a version or so ago. I don't do a lot of NKBA stuff myself, but if I recall correctly the Kitchen and Bath defaults are set to operate like the old NKBA dimension defaults did -- its just that you can customize it, where we couldn't do much of anything to the old NKBA Default.

Be sure to use the Kitchen and Bath Plan View so you'll be using those defaults, selecting your kitchen there's a "Auto Room Dimension" button in the bottom toolbar, similarly when you create a Wall Elevation while in that Kitchen and Bath Plan View your defaults will stay on the Kitchen and Bath set, so the Auto Elevation should give good NKBA-ish dimensions, too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1