weird eave problem

SkullMesaRanch

I'm not sure how this happened.  I was working on the layout and noticed the eave is not right on 3 corners of the barn.  The house is similar construction and the eaves are fine.  It was only two corners not right on the barn and somehow I messed up a third corner.  I should be able to select the attic wall and pull it to the edge of the eave but it doesn't work. 

I'm having trouble uploading the file and will try later.

eave good.png

eave bad.png

12 hours ago, Chopsaw said:

It appears you may have selected " Flush Eave" rather than " Boxed Eave " in Roof Plane Specification > Options.

I had boxed eaves checked.  The problem was that the attic walls above the eave were 'pulled' into the overhang by mistake.  Once I shorten the attic walls to line up with the structure walls (and rebuilt roof) it was fixed.

As a side note this forum is incredible.  99% of the questions I have are answered quickly with a search.  This forum (and software) has allowed me to design my own home/barn and I'm about 80% done with my construction docs.   It's an incredible rewarding experience.  Thanks to all who have helped!

• Like 1