Barn Door Track too long

Hi everyone! I'm working on a large project and using barn doors for shower doors. Is there a way to shorten the barn door track so it doesn't protrude through the adjacent wall? If not, is there a better way to go about this altogether? I'm using Chief Architect Premier X15.

BARN DOOR TRACK.jpg

I think I remember having one that was too short one time and had to make the track into a separate symbol so that I could control the length.

Now the library has separate components so you can place them independent of the door and size them accordingly.

image.png

4 hours ago, MicaGlassDesigns said:

Hi everyone! I'm working on a large project and using barn doors for shower doors. Is there a way to shorten the barn door track so it doesn't protrude through the adjacent wall? If not, is there a better way to go about this altogether? I'm using Chief Architect Premier X15.

BARN DOOR TRACK.jpg

Just keep in mind if there is not room for the track then there is not room for the door to slide open on the track…

11 minutes ago, rgardner said:

Just keep in mind if there is not room for the track then there is not room for the door to slide open on the track…

Good point Ryan.  I guess I should have a disclaimer on my example " for display purposes only".