Mirror Reflection

RobUSMC

Has anyone else had the issue of when you zoom out using the perspective crop tool that you see your backdrop?  This is a bath in the center of the home so no windows in this space to have any backdrop showing. Using X14 right now.     Thanks

Mirror.png

Mark when you zoomed out with perspective tool did you rotate the view using the Move Camera with Mouse tool? That's when I get the issue.  If I zoom straight back I don't

2 hours ago, RobUSMC said:

view using the Move Camera with Mouse tool

Used mouse with Orbit on, tried dolly using mouse, tried pan with mouse scroll to zoom. All the same. Think it might be something elsewhere in the plan? Here's the test plan

Mirror.zip

You mentioned Perspective Crop, is that what you are using? May  be the issue?

ChiefArchitectPremierX14ReferenceManual-ConsiderationsforLegacyFiles

1.  Perspective Crop Mode
In Chief Architect X8 through X11, Perspective Crop Mode allowed older functionality governing zooming in cameras 
from Version X7 and prior to be preserved in saved cameras in legacy plans migrated forward. This deprecated tool has 
been removed from the program’s menu and toolbars in Version X12, although it can be migrated with legacy toolbars 
and hotkeys. Saved cameras in legacy plans with this behavior enabled may become distorted if you pan or zoom in the 
view. To permanently disable this behavior in a camera view and resolve the resulting distortion, select Window> Fill 
Window or press the F6 key.