Cabinet Labels

JennaJenris

How can I manually adjust the cabinet labels or can I get them to populate in a different way?

We build our own cabinets and the shop keeps re-labelling them which is confusing for everyone because they want each room to start with it's own letter (ie. Kitchen - K01, K02. Laundry - L01, L02, etc, etc)  They also want the numbers to be in order, for example they run left to right around the room same as when they manually label them. 

How can I do this? Do I have to go into the settings on each cabinet and specify the label? When I make room specific cabinet schedules, can I somehow change the prefix for that whole room? 

Thanks in advance. 

You could create a separate cabinet schedule for each room and then change the "schedule number prefix" to whatever letter you want.

As far as changing the order in the schedule, you can just drag schedule rows up and down to sort the schedule how you want.

There are also some training videos and support articles about schedules.  You mighty want to start with these if you haven't looked at them yet:

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/videos/watch/2422/schedules-overview.html

schedule prefix.png

schedule for kitchen.png