Top wall plate on lower walls not updating

Chiefismeantome

Hello all,
I've been trying all day to manually and automatically update the top wall plates of ALL lower walls to be exactly at 9'-0" from the subfloor and for some reason, I can't. I've used the edit all (celing height and roofs). I've tried to move the entire roof up and down and that works to align the roofs, but the wall framing doens't really update...:mellow:

I've tried to manually move the framing but I don't want that because I want it to be smart instead of manual. The main roofs have a 3:12 slope except for the porch and carport roof that have a 1/2:12 slope. So far, the only roof I managed to get correct and exactly how I need it is the Master Bedroom roof, but not the main house roofs.
The roofs have 2x10's across the big perpenficular glulams with 2x8' soffits and top plate of all lower walls should be at 9'-0. I also don't know how to manage to get the eaves be 2x8's since I get confused on how to use purlings.

I don't know what else to try. I also tried doing flat ceilings in both bathrooms at 8'4 but I think something weird is happening because the ceiling didn't work as expected and I had to manually draw on top of it in the interior elevations:unsure::(:(:blink:
I have chief x15 btw. The screenshow below shows how the top plates don't meet the dashed line of the 9'-0 mark 

Any help is highly appreciated :rolleyes::wacko::lol:

FIle : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvLF0qQ7UC-_h-pd1fnXvbYNBHloBw

image.thumb.png.790141895b2880d3188ebedb8894d123.png

your subfloor is at absolute elevation 3/4", not sure if you want it that way....

It looks like your short wall height had been changed. i clicked the default.

image.thumb.png.4e652721fa30522e5281637252479ad1.png

I also then adjusted the roof plane using transform replicate, adjusting the Z until the top plate was at 9'

image.thumb.png.3e03a6e013f9f07f86a6a99f6824477d.png