X15 Material Regions Issue

BAKERSB4

I use material regions for board and batten on my siding.  I am not a fan of the CA board and batten.  I usually get good results.  However, I just installed the X15 Beta and the material region is not working as usual at the windows (cutting itself at the windows and doors).  In addition it seems to be disappearing into the siding despite unchecking "cut finish layers of parent object".  I have even tried increasing the depth of the bat to 2" and it is still sinking into the parent object.  Has something changed?  Is anyone else having issues with this?

Thank you for looking at this.  Could I ask what rendering technique you used.  Mine works in Vector View but the batts disappear in Standard View and PBR.  I am doing the elevations and renderings from another user's CA files so I don't know if something else is contributing to my problem.

I have a confession.  I just took a closer look and the elevation was on the first floor when I drew the batts.  While they showed in the correct position they didn't function correctly.  When I removed them and went up to the 2nd floor and redrew them they both looked and functioned correctly.  Thank you so much for your help.  I wouldn't have figured it out unless I knew it should be working correctly.