Mirroring a model (or moving multiple levels of a house at once)

TheoryDesign

Is this a possibility in v13 or 14? I'm aware of similar software having a function that can show & select all stacked levels of a building at one time, making it easy to move, rotate, mirror or cut & paste entire buildings. It's not foolproof, but it gets it 95% there, saving a ton of time. I'm about to start designing an addition to a house plan that I've modeled once before in the same neighborhood, except this one is the mirror version of it. I'm hoping I won't have to start from scratch?

If so any shortcuts others may have discovered in doing this?

You can take your file of the existing plan of the house you modeled before and copy it. Then save the file copy for your new file so it doesn't interact with the existing model. To move, rotate, etc. select Edit>Edit Area>Edit Area (All Floors) To mirror the plan select Tools> Reverse Plan. Hope that helps

• Like 1

Thanks Eric, DBCooper & richoffan--I burned time searching every possible term & still would not have landed on Edit Area (Help sections & videos & ChiefTalk archives are only useful if one knows the correct combination of words, it seems). I appreciate your responses.