Converting gable over deck to a shed roof

JohnatHeritage

Greeting everyone. So two things right from the start: 1.- I am not an architect. 2.- I have four days experience using CA. I'm trying to convert a gable roof over a second story deck to a shed-style roof sloping down from the exterior wall of the house. I have exhausted my patience trying to do this, everything I try simply doesn't work. I searched the forums here and didn't find anything that would help. I'm sure this is an easy task, I'm missing something obvious most likely. I've attached a picture for reference. Thanks in advance!

Picture6.jpg

If so, select the railing wall (single click) where there is currently a gable. Press the tool at the bottom titled "Change to Hip Wall(s)"

Repeat the process for the railing walls at the sides. Because they are currently hip walls, the same tool will now be titled "Change to Gable Wall(s)"

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, robdyck said:

If so, select the railing wall (single click) where there is currently a gable. Press the tool at the bottom titled "Change to Hip Wall(s)"

Repeat the process for the railing walls at the sides. Because they are currently hip walls, the same tool will now be titled "Change to Gable Wall(s)"

Fixed it, thanks for the advice!