X14 Auto Elevation Dimensions

MeganLDent

I have upgraded to X14 and in that version, the "auto NKBA elevation" dimension tool has been removed. When I use the standard auto tool, it no longer includes 3 dimension lines. Does anyone know how get that back? I'd like the first dimension line to be for cabinets, the 2nd for centerlines, and the 3rd to be overall. 

Try switching your active dimension default to the Legacy NKBA Dimension Defaults and then building your auto elevation dimensions.

This comes from the X14 migration guide:

NKBA Auto Dimensions In Chief Architect X13 and prior, the NKBA Auto Dimension and NKBA Auto Elevation Dimension tools had restricted default settings that met drawing standards set by the National Kitchen and Bath Association. In order to allow greater flexibility in Version X14, these tools have been merged into the other Auto Dimension tools. In plan files created using a template installed with Version X14, NKBA compliant dimensions can be created using the "Kitchen and Bath Dimension Defaults". In legacy plans opened in Version X14, use the "Legacy NKBA Dimension Defaults".

The full guide is here:

https://cloud.chiefarchitect.com/1/pdf/documentation/chief-architect-x14-migration-guide.pdf