TEMPLATE SET-UP

BIVOUAC

Hi, I'm new to Chief Architect and looking for someone that can set it up for me. I use Autocad ans have graphic standards that I would like to use and layouts (different size). I also which to have typical assemblies created (walls, foundation, floor, roof, etc) and will also be seeking for materials to set-up my main products (reference to specific products). Help on workflow can be an asset. Maybe stairs options.

As I am searching for services, the help is not required immediately and everything will be subject to a collaborative discussion. I need to get an idea of the budget and time I should allow. Maybe start with basics and progress along the way.

Thanks a lot in advance, Chief Architect seems very interesting!

1 hour ago, BIVOUAC said:

Hi, I'm new to Chief Architect and looking for someone that can set it up for me. I use Autocad ans have graphic standards that I would like to use and layouts (different size). I also which to have typical assemblies created (walls, foundation, floor, roof, etc) and will also be seeking for materials to set-up my main products (reference to specific products). Help on workflow can be an asset. Maybe stairs options.

As I am searching for services, the help is not required immediately and everything will be subject to a collaborative discussion. I need to get an idea of the budget and time I should allow. Maybe start with basics and progress along the way.

Thanks a lot in advance, Chief Architect seems very interesting!

I would talk to @Renerabbitt.  He sells a very extensive pro version template that will save tens of hours on every job or more with newer users.  He is also faster than most at setting up custom templates.