Seeking a skilled architectural designer/architect in San Francisco East Bay Area

GylrDesignBuild

We are a design build firm specializing in high-end residential remodels. We are looking for an experienced person capable of creating construction drawings as well as renderings. We have been looking for quite some time and having no luck. Any suggestions? Ideally, we want someone on staff, on-site. 

Thanks,

Gayler Design Build

On 8/18/2022 at 2:53 PM, GylrDesignBuild said:

We are a design build firm specializing in high-end residential remodels. We are looking for an experienced person capable of creating construction drawings as well as renderings. We have been looking for quite some time and having no luck. Any suggestions? Ideally, we want someone on staff, on-site. 

Thanks,

Gayler Design Build

I'd be interested, top tier Chief Technician, very well known within this community of users so I come with a ton of references. I live in the Oakland Hills.
You can see a to of my work through all the various social outlets in my signature as well as the gallery linked in profile... and here are a few offering services threads:

• Upvote 1

On 8/18/2022 at 4:53 PM, GylrDesignBuild said:

Thanks,

Gayler Design Build

I was going to recommend @Renerabbitt but I see he already responded.  He is being modest in his description of skills above and in your backyard.

@MKBDesignis another one in your backyard and happens to work with Rene often as well.

On 8/20/2022 at 5:01 PM, ChiefUserFarzan said:

Hello Sir, 

If remote work is an option then here is my profile for your review:

Thank You.

On 8/20/2022 at 6:19 PM, Renerabbitt said:

I'd be interested, top tier Chief Technician, very well known within this community of users so I come with a ton of references. I live in the Oakland Hills.
You can see a to of my work through all the various social outlets in my signature as well as the gallery linked in profile... and here are a few offering services threads:

Hi Rene,

Very nice work! The business owner has already touched base with you last week, as you previously helped out his dad with Chief Architect. We will keep you posted when we need help.

Thanks so much!

Lisa