Stumped by TemplateTextures.zip across X versions

donnabagdy

The maddening template texture missing file.  Running X14 and want to clear out X9 X13 etc. from Document files but can't because a plan initiated in X13 then after migrating to X14 complains there is a missing texture file.  Can I somehow migrate the X13 TemplateTextures.zip to X14?  I know I can search X14 for a replacement material... But why isn't this handled by a PLAN MIGRATION action or something similar?  I'm sure I'll get the same if I start opening one of the many previous plans I've done.  Must I continue to keep every previous version of Chief?  Thanks for your suggestions.

OBTW...  On Windows 10 Chief X14 Build 24.2.0.51

Did you not allow the Migration of the textures folder when installing X14? 

* you can just copy everything in the Textures folder for X13 into the Textures Folder for X14 manually though, in fact you can copy the contents of any Versions' Textures folder into the most Current Version's , probably be plenty of duplicates , just say no to replacing anything already in the Current version, so you have the latest , then you can delete the old versions folder if desired.

M.

• Upvote 1

It is still possible that the Missing Texture is not in ( any of ) the Textures Folder's as earlier Versions did not add the Texture to the Textures Folder automatically like recent versions do ( or are able to ).

The Error message may give yo a hint where to look though....

Mick.