Window and Door Opening Indicators on Elevation Standard View

myrtsbnye

Is there a way for the window and door opening indicators to be visible on the Standard Elevation view? The Opening Indicator layer is turned on. They are visible in a Vector Elevation view. 

Are just not available in the standard view? Client likes the standard view over the vector and I've just drawn them in manually. Would be nice though if it could be done automatically.

Thanks in advance

• 3 months later...
On 3/9/2022 at 2:03 PM, myrtsbnye said:

Is there a way for the window and door opening indicators to be visible on the Standard Elevation view? The Opening Indicator layer is turned on. They are visible in a Vector Elevation view. 

Are just not available in the standard view? Client likes the standard view over the vector and I've just drawn them in manually. Would be nice though if it could be done automatically.

Thanks in advance

With X13 using the line overlay option.  Looks like you are still using X12

34 minutes ago, StudioKoss said:

I have the same issue in Chief 14 and despite the fact that the layer of opening indicator is on still no show ...

See above comment.

BTW It is a much cleaner look if you use the vector view and send to layout with plot lines instead of live.  It will be a much cleaner crisper view and more compatible/in line with Cad Drafting standards.