I can not get the roof planes to connect for a bell roof

gene1472

Good morning.  I get this issue from time to time in various plans and it is so frustrating.  I am currently working on an existing home that I am drawing the exterior and roof in order to add an addition.  My problem is I have 2 different roof pitches on the same roof plane.  This is no biggie, I do this all the time by drawing 2 separate planes, change roof pitches and then connect them to get my bell roof on that roof plane.  However, every now and then I get this frustrating issue of the two roof planes not wanting to connect.  The lower pitch stops at the exterior wall and the higher pitch stops at the face of the stud, i.e. the picture.  I need help in figuring out what is going on.  Like I said, this happens every now and then and is so frustrating.  My solution in the past was to start over, but I am wanting to know the root cause and save me time and money by eliminating this issue all together.   I am adding the plan file also if anyone would like to diagnose my issue.  I thank you in advance for helping me.

Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 6.42.39 AM.png

abdo existing.plan