RESIDENTIAL DESIGNER WALNUT CREEK CA - FULL TIME 70-170K

Design_By_Gordon

The Residential Remodeling Designer at Gordon Reese Design Build (GRDB) reports to the President/Owner and sources and sells remodeling projects and is accountable for effectively developing and managing leads, qualifying prospects, and guiding clients through the sales and design process to meet or exceed assigned annual sales objectives and sell projects that meet or exceed company performance standards in constructability, quality, profitability, and customer satisfaction ratings.

This is a full time, in office position.

Job Opportunity Link:

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=gordon reese&l=Walnut Creek%2C CA&vjk=873701322e928fd0

4 hours ago, Design_By_Gordon said:

The Residential Remodeling Designer at Gordon Reese Design Build (GRDB) reports to the President/Owner and sources and sells remodeling projects and is accountable for effectively developing and managing leads, qualifying prospects, and guiding clients through the sales and design process to meet or exceed assigned annual sales objectives and sell projects that meet or exceed company performance standards in constructability, quality, profitability, and customer satisfaction ratings.

This is a full time, in office position.

Job Opportunity Link:

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=gordon reese&l=Walnut Creek%2C CA&vjk=873701322e928fd0

I think I spoke to an owner/owner rep last year that was interested in retaining my services. I submitted a resume, strictly freelance and could guarantee a number of jobs per quarter through my company.

1 hour ago, Renerabbitt said:

I think I spoke to an owner/owner rep last year that was interested in retaining my services. I submitted a resume, strictly freelance and could guarantee a number of jobs per quarter through my company.

@Design_By_Gordon  @Renerabbitt is a highly recommended source in your back yard.  He also has a great team to back him up getting things done right and fast.