Hi, my name is Michael DiBenedetto.
I'm a 3rd-generation homebuilder on both sides of my family and have been a designer and Chief user for over 20 years.
I have built a company around patents for designing and purchasing home plans and automating the selection process. Phase I of our plan is now active at https://dreambookhomeplans.com, which features home plans I have designed.
We are in the process of launching a Showcase section to feature plans from other designers to provide variety and options for our customers and are specifically reaching out to Chief designers for home plans to sell, as we will be able to more easily adapt their plans to fit our patented processes and technologies.
We are looking for high-quality home plans. If you are interested in having your plans included on our platform and being paid a 30% commission on each one that is sold, please feel free to reach out to me via this forum with questions or contact me through our website at:
I've drawn the floorplan for the 7700 SF clubhouse of a development we are building. I need someone to actually do the finishes for the 3D and renderings. I also need someone to finish the terrain work and exterior areas including portico with circular driveway and parking areas, pickleball courts, pool, outdoor seating and firepits. Thank you! Please let me know if you are interested in taking this project and need price for your work.
My name is Douglas, of Accurate Asbuilts, I reside here in SW Florida and am available to you, to discuss your drafting
and design needs on your residential projects. I bill hourly, as this is how I like to do most
of my jobs, anything, larger than 2,500 sq ft., we can discuss going on a flat fee and a signed agreement.
Pls, feel free to contact me directly, for a bid on your project. My rates depend, on the size of the project, amount of detail needed, and the amount of time involved to complete it. I am happy, to review your project, and get back with you, with a hourly quote, or discuss the project in more depth, and come to agreeable terms. Pls, reach out to me at the number, text, or email below.
Accurate Asbuilts & Design
accurate Design Flier.pdf KJC_Seivert-CD 4-20-21.pdf Haser Home Eng.-(02-21-22).pdf FE - James, Andrew- (14518 Shoefield Rd) - (02-17-22).pdf
I'm Azjah! I would love to work with you on your project. I have extensive and expert-level experience in my professional Home Design role; my experience in Certified Computer-Aided Drafting and Certified Professional Chief Architect knowledge may align immensely well with your needs. I have enjoyed bringing a vision to life since a young age and I am very excited to hear about your project.
I am a top performer who goes beyond to deliver quality support and guarantee deadlines are met. I sharpened my abilities in preparing plans, 3d Renders, creative interior, and exterior home designs, as well as HVAC, plumbing, and material takeoff. throughout my career to build my value in the field. I have been commended for my dedication to developing creative and timely completion of work.
I have attached a few of my projects below for reference. Please let me know when you would be available for an
initial 15-30 minute call (free of charge) so we can discuss your project in
more detail and identify how my skill set would work best for you.
I'm a residential architectural designer with 10+ years of experience in large-scale custom projects that can take the project from ground zero to approved permit including full project development, construction plans, and submittal to building department for permitting available for per project or hourly work.
Experience & Speciality Knowledge:
- New Construction, Additions, Remodels & Full-Renovation
- Single Family & Two-Family Homes, Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU's), Mother-in-law Suites, Tiny Houses, and Garage Apartments.
- Wood Framing, Concrete, CMU block, EPS Panels, SIP, ICF, Timber, Brick Masonry (Wythe) and Lathe & Plaster
- 2009, 2012, 2015, 2018, 2021 International Residential Codes
- Foam Formwork buildings & EPS concrete sandwich composite panel systems
- Historical Preservation & Old Home Design - Construction project management
Design, Drafting & Consulting Services:
- Construction Plans & 3D Renders created using Chief Architect x14, AutoCAD 2022 that are code-compliant and permit ready.
- Custom design with opportunity for homeowners to collaborate during the full creative process
- Integrative processes with your favorite subcontractors or builder encouraged to ensure your team starts and ends on the same page
- Project feasibility evaluation and reports based on a detailed building & zoning code analysis to know what’s possibly with your property before you begin!.
- Building department permitting & application submittal guidance
- Plan Review Preparation & Comment/Redline Responses
- Zoning, variance requests and HOA approval assistance and process management
- Estimate Analysis & Contract Review
**Virtual availability only or are you not able to find someone local to fit your needs? All we need to start is drawings of your “Before” space. I can provide site-measured “As Built” Plans created of your existing space with options such as on-site and virtual live measurement collection, self-measure using my guided checklists, video imaging scans like that offered by Matterport and more
Typical Drawings Offered: Site Plan/Plot Plan, Floor Plans, Elevations, Cross-Sections, Reflected Ceiling Plans, Roof Plans, Electrical Plans, Plumbing & HVAC, Window & Door Schedule, Foundation Plan, Details, and Calculations such as Electrical Load, Attic Ventilation, UA Fenestration, Natural Glazing/Ventilation and more!
Examples of work available and sent directly to you, just let me know what you want to see! If you have questions or want to discuss in more depth, feel free to reach out to me!