California Based Draftsman has limited opening as of 2-2-22

jdfales

Hi All

My name is Jonathan Fales and I have been drawing plans and pulling permits all over the California Bay Area for over a decade now. A tremendous amount of my work is done through Via Builders Inc out of Los Altos, CA . Most everything you see on that website had me as the lead draftsman. I have answered comments and argued points with every municipality around. On the side I operate JDFales Plans & Permits where I currently have projects all over the state and even a few out of state jobs from time to time. Aside from traditional residential plans and permits I've traced PDFs, Made 3D models, added notations to already created plans.....you name it. I can do it. My background before drawing was construction of course. I've been a laborer, carpenter, project manager and now Draftsman. If you need to make sense out of construction jargon from a contractor or technical talk from the city/ county...I'm your translator. Email Me- Jdfales@gmail.com

-Jonathan Fales

Chief Arch User Since X7

4 hours ago, jdfales said:

Hi All

My name is Jonathan Fales and I have been drawing plans and pulling permits all over the California Bay Area for over a decade now. A tremendous amount of my work is done 

-Jonathan Fales

Chief Arch User Since X7

I don't have anything at the moment but please drop me a line. renerabbitt@gmail.com. I'm in Oakland and things pop up.

• 4 weeks later...

Love to work together. I'll shoot a quick email over so we save each others contact info. We live in a very regulated area that only makes sense to those who have submitted plans for awhile. If I can be of any help do not hesitate.

Best

Jonathan Fales

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi, 
I am looking for help completing my drawings. My model to ready for building permit application. I am principally a builder and want to sub out the drafting. 
I would like to ask you all to review the plans ( I can't attach here - files to large -  please send me an email I can send to )  and give me a good ballpark figure of what it would take for you to reproduce a similar project. And an hourly fee for all building permit plan check corrections.
Pease supply me with 3 reference phone numbers I can call.
See all my drawings and notes, annotation per my building department is very important.  
To start a new project I will do the site plan , notes, terrain, a completed model ( floor thru roof model ) ,  scope of work, zoning and sq ft data. 
I will handle all engineering and reports.
Please call me with any questions. 
My Best, 
Chad Williams

CWDesign Solutions

Chad Williams owner

Certified Green Building Professional

52 Eucalyptus Dr.

Watsonville,CA. 95076

designbychad@gmail.com

chadwilliamsdesign.com