Inconsistent wall finishes

ChiefJeet

I have two walls which are the same wall type but on the finish extends all the way to the ground level and on the other it does not. The wall finish is intended to finish at the first floor level. I have checked most of the properties but cannot identify the issue. Help on this issue will greatly be appreciated. File attached. Thanks in advance

Wall finishes.jpg

Wall finishes WardRd8.plan

20 hours ago, rgardner said:

On my phone so cannot open your file but my guess is that the foundation walls are not aligned with the walls above them.

There are no foundations wall and we don't yet build them. The floor slab does the job for us as it gives distinctive grey area to define an area below DPC. I am just trying to figure out why the finish below the windows extends to the ground level.

Thanks for that Eric. 

I dimension my walls to structural thickness and thats why I am using 1mm finish, pinching the same amount from the structural thickness. I think there is a 1mm bug in the software as the walls often shifts that amount for some reason. I have changes the render thickness to 15mm and the finish extends to the bottom. I think the reason why the same wall type shows a different appearance is that, in some places slab lines up with the outside of the render finish and it show through. On other locations, it lines up with the inside of the render finish and the finish extends down.

My location is UK and I will amend my signature.