Alignment issues with wall layers and foundations / Soffit is different on one roof plane

Csnrv2019

Friends, this time I am adding the plans!

I have attached 2 screenshots of my issues. I have a soffit area on a roof plane that is drawing differently than the rest and I cannot find anything in my settings that are different. If someone could drop a line as to what I am doing wrong to cause this it would be greatly appreciated. 

I also have some alignment issues on an area of my exterior walls and foundation exterior coverings not aligning. I am still fairly new at this and am afraid it will cause something to be built incorrectly even though it appears my walls and foundations are aligned. Thanks for any insight and help. 

foundation alignment issues.jpg

soffit issues.jpg

Curtis New layout.zip

Edited by Csnrv2019
attached correct plans

The wall surfaces do not align because the main floor wall with stone does not have matching exterior layers and thicknesses to the foundation wall below it. Pick one of them and adjust it to match the other in the Wall Definition dialog.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    StephenM
    Newest Member
    StephenM

• By MaxStudio
      Hi Everyone,

I am having an issue with an L-shaped stair.  The lower portion of the stair is wider than the landing and overlaps the wall.  The railing should die into the wall like shown but, the corner of the wall is not showing.  I'm assuming it is because the stair itself is preventing the wall below from extending up (see photos 1A, 1B, 1C)
      I have a stair to the basement directly below this stair which is why I'm using a wall below (to define the the "open to below" space)

My attempt at fixing this issue was to make the wall below the stair invisible (which allows me to maintain the "open to below" space)
      I then selected the stair and deselected "Open Underneath" via the Style menu.
      This looks correct in the perspective view but, it leaves my plan view undesirable because it shows an invisible wall below the stair (see photos 2A, 2B, 2C)

In an effort to rectify this issue I relocated my breakline which I believe circumvents the issue. (see photo 3A)

Anyone know of another way?

Thanks

• By DCB123
      Please view the 2 Photos which herein describe
      the problem that I’m having with the roof and soffits not building correctly?

Please, send me a message, if you can help me figure this one out?
      Thx,

DCB