Spaces between cabinet doors

Trawen

Go to solution Solved by DavidJPotter,

Hi,

I was wondering if I can somehow setup spaces between door of cabinets to make a significant line between them.

As you can see on the pictures, one (with that chairs) is what Chief does and spaces just disappear in render because they're too small, second one is image created via SketchUp, but I prefer Chief for modeling. 

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

FB_IMG_1627807912383.jpg

hor2.png

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PHDSarah
    Newest Member
    PHDSarah

• By Designers_Edge
      I have searched the Chief Architect website and also here.  I have X14 now and want to show sliding doors on some base cabinets.  Perhaps I am missing the options to adjust this in the cabinet specifications.  

Would appreciate someone helping me find this.  Seems like it would be available in the library with the resurgence of Mid-Century Modern.  Thank you.
    • By Artisan_TH
      My client doesn't want any hardware on the cabinet doors.
      How do I create a finger hole in the door?
    • By EMBARC
      I'm looking to see if there is a way to separate the material between the frame and the reveal of a window (or door).
      When painting the frame it also paints the reveal the same material, and visa versa.
      I have been a long time Chief user but never found a solution - so hoping someone has a good trick. Using X13 currently.

Thanks in advance!

• By BryanXG
      When you place a cabinet as a blind corner, CA automatically adjusts the filler and door size for the exposed portion of the cabinet.
      The filler is 2" wide... we typically work with 3" fillers to make sure there is clearance on the adjoining cabinet hardware.
      How can this default be changed?, as having to add a vertical blank each time is getting old.

Thank you for any suggestions.
    • By Bee-am
      Hi everyone,
      I'm experiencing an interesting phenomenon with Cabinet Shelf Specifications that contain 3 or more library-based shelves in Chief Architect Premier X13. As indicated below, when I add a 3rd unique library object (i.e. wire shelf) to a shelf, somehow the previous library-based shelf (2) "breaks" and changes from (1) to be the 3rd library object. As such, I wanted to find out if that's the intended behavior or it's a bug - and whether there are any useful workarounds. I could have used separators directly at module-level but the cabinet module needs to be covered by double doors.