What causes Chief to reduce the width of a mulled door unit?
The images below show the before and after of mulling a door unit. The sidelights are "fixed door" units. Not sure that matters...but as you can see after mulling takes place the casing does not reach the baseboard.
Does anyone know ho fix issues I have on this commercial remodeling addition?
1) Windows and bar cabinets are not against the wall!
2) wall is not showing on full camera looking back toward where it attaches to the existing building. Wall existing is brick on inside, unless I decide to cover it with gypsum bd!
3) I have a 10 ft. plate with 9 ft dropped ceiling 2 ft x 4 ft acoustic tile in new addition.
I have a client that is requesting a (4) panel sliding Nana wall that will slide into a wall. Has anyone created one? This would be with a 4" exterior wall with a (4) panel slide by into a 10" wall with another 4" interior wall. Trying to figure out the best way to create one.
1)I need to create a 3' x 6'8" with 1'4" Transom. I need it to look Similar to attched picture as a 36" width door.
Would appreciate any help. Bedroom 2 entry door was one I was trying to make , then copy it other places. trim overlaps door on top.
2) Also home is 24" off grade built up under slab. any suggestions appreciated. second floor will be left unfinished for future build out .
3) garage door into house is showing below 24" raised for ada lift and steps.
Thanks for any help.