lori-esd

Cabinet Filler on Wrong Side

I'm placed a cabinet in a closet and the filler is now between the cabinet and the one adjacent.  I want the filler to be on the other side of the new cabinet so the cabinets are all of equal space between them.  When I move the cabinet closer to the adjacent cabinet, it shortens the adjacent cabinet by 1" (the size of the filler)/  I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.  Any suggestions?!!!  TIA

Filler.png

It would be helpful to have the plan file to work with. Close Chief before attaching.

18 hours ago, solver said:

It would be helpful to have the plan file to work with. Close Chief before attaching.

Without the plan, it looks like the cabinets are overlapping and that isn't a filler, it's the overlap amount. Auto fillers don't move cabinets, they simply disappear. You have something else going on in there.

• Upvote 1

Hi Joey,

Thanks for your help.  I fiddled around with it a little more and I was able to fix it.  I wish I was more adept at using Chief, but I have a long way to go!  So...I really appreciate the help from you and others.  Great group!  Thanks again!