Extra lines on foundation----?

Larry_Sweeney

I have an extra line on my block foundation (attached picture) where I have a stone veneer applied to the wall above. I don't remember having is occur before. When I move a wall so I no longer have a "room" (unexcavated) on the foundation level in this area the line goes away. To me this means it has something to do with the room, but WHAT? I made a sample up of the area from part of my original plan, which is way to big to send/show, but with what this Test 1 plan is made up with the same thing is still occurring, As always any and all advice is much appreciated.

foundation.jpg

Test 1.plan

Eric...…………...I don't think I ever used "brick ledge" before. I highlighted one of the walls that was showing a "Brick Ledge", went into the that wall definition and reset the brick ledge to 0", which somehow had got set to 8", and the line still shows. Can you tell me what I'm missing?

Eric...…………………….. I was taking the brick ledge to 0 (zero) on the foundation level instead of the wall above. That was the reason why I wasn't getting the line to go away. Thank you for  allowing me your time and knowledge. Have a great day.