Does anyone have any insight on either how to make or where to get the symbol for Panoramic Doors? They're like Nana Walls, only they open differently, with one hinged panel on the end and the rest of the panels pivoting and stacking against the hinged panel.
Does anyone know ho fix issues I have on this commercial remodeling addition?
1) Windows and bar cabinets are not against the wall!
2) wall is not showing on full camera looking back toward where it attaches to the existing building. Wall existing is brick on inside, unless I decide to cover it with gypsum bd!
3) I have a 10 ft. plate with 9 ft dropped ceiling 2 ft x 4 ft acoustic tile in new addition.
I have a client that is requesting a (4) panel sliding Nana wall that will slide into a wall. Has anyone created one? This would be with a 4" exterior wall with a (4) panel slide by into a 10" wall with another 4" interior wall. Trying to figure out the best way to create one.
1)I need to create a 3' x 6'8" with 1'4" Transom. I need it to look Similar to attched picture as a 36" width door.
Would appreciate any help. Bedroom 2 entry door was one I was trying to make , then copy it other places. trim overlaps door on top.
2) Also home is 24" off grade built up under slab. any suggestions appreciated. second floor will be left unfinished for future build out .
3) garage door into house is showing below 24" raised for ada lift and steps.
Thanks for any help.