I have over 8 years experience with Chief Architect (currently using X14) and have worked on various projects from simple starter homes to extravagant estates, multi-family projects, production homes, and resort communities. I currently live in Oklahoma but have worked remotely very successfully for many years. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you how I might be of assistance on your next project. Please email me at email@example.com.
Seeking Residential Drafter/Designer to draft / design Homes, Barndominiums and Light Commercial buildings. In Office position in Hopkinsville, KY.By LegacyChief
Work with a talented team of staff and contractors to develop construction plans for our customers. Simple garages to extravagant homes. Not a remote position. Office, computer, software provided. PTO, VACATION, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision. Advancement opportunities.
Call Dennis Piper for more information at:
270-887-0488 ext. 103.
My name is Jonathan Fales and I have been drawing plans and pulling permits all over the California Bay Area for over a decade now. A tremendous amount of my work is done through Via Builders Inc out of Los Altos, CA . Most everything you see on that website had me as the lead draftsman. I have answered comments and argued points with every municipality around. On the side I operate JDFales Plans & Permits where I currently have projects all over the state and even a few out of state jobs from time to time. Aside from traditional residential plans and permits I've traced PDFs, Made 3D models, added notations to already created plans.....you name it. I can do it. My background before drawing was construction of course. I've been a laborer, carpenter, project manager and now Draftsman. If you need to make sense out of construction jargon from a contractor or technical talk from the city/ county...I'm your translator. Email Me- Jdfales@gmail.com
Chief Arch User Since X7
Hi there. I am the recruiter at Neil Kelly, and we need an interior designer proficient in Chief Architect!
To learn more, please review and apply for the job here.
Established in 1989, Crossroads Contracting is an award-winning Design/Build Remodeling Firm located in Londonderry, NH. The firm helps people get greater enjoyment and value from their homes by providing a comprehensive range of remodeling services.
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced, Drafting Designer with excellent attention to detail to be part of our team. We are looking for someone with an established track record of creating functional and compelling projects. You will be working with individuals who have a passion for exceeding the customer's expectations. We're not just another Home Improvement Contractor; we are known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for Customer Service.
The Drafting Designer is responsible for creating all drawings from the initial as-built drawings through the final working drawings on residential remodeling projects during the design/build process. All projects are custom and will vary in scope from a single room remodel, additions, to entire house remodels. The Drafting Designer will collaborate with the Remodeling Consultants to create compelling and functional conceptual designs that achieve the customers’ desired goals while working within a given budget. The Drafting Designer will work with the Design Consultant to produce detailed working drawings that include all of the customers selected items as well as all the details needed so that the carpenters can build directly from the plans without needing to reference the written proposal.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in residential drafting and design of projects.
· Proficient in 3-D rendering programs, preferably Chief Architect.
· Excellent computer skills and proficient with the MS Office Suite.
· Ability to be creative in order to develop and design a wide variety of projects.
· Understanding of current residential construction methods, code and terminology.
· Organization and time management skills, which includes the ability to multi-task and run multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining thoroughness and precision.
· Travel required. Employee must own a vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license with insurance coverage.
· Continually enhance personal and professional development.
Not required, but nice to have:
· Proficient in 20/20 cabinet software.
· Multiple years’ experience designing and drafting with a design/build remodeling firm.
· Award winner for project design.
· Experience with project management software such as BuilderTrend or Co-Construct.
· Experience or certifications in Universal Design for residential applications.
· Additional certification from the American Design Drafting Association (ADDA) and National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) is a plus.
Compensation will be Salary and based on experience.
Crossroads offers a great benefits package including Medical, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Aflac, Retirement Plan and Quarterly bonuses!
High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree preferred.
Please send your resume and cover letter today! Nick@crossroadscontracting.com