Interior Design/CA Drafter - Bradenton, FL

Bradenton-based design-build firm is expanding and seeking an interior design assistant proficient in chief architect. 

We work with residential remodeling only. Responsibilities will include:

Existing and Proposed Floor Plans
Elevation and Perspectives 

Permit Drawings

The candidate must be able to work with Design-Build Team, including the designer, project manager, and contractor.

I've worked with designers in a similar capacity and would be happy to discuss your projects. I sent you a PM.

- Eric

• 1 month later...

I am located, rather, close by in Port Charlotte, Florida. I am a Chief Designer who subcontracts work and jobs locally

for residential building plans and permit drawings. Pls, feel free to contact me, so, that we can set up a time to meet

and discuss your opportunity.

thx,

Douglas Burgmann

Accurate Asbuilts & Design

Architectural Designer

(970)987-4476 c/txt

Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

Web: http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com

accurate Design Flier.pdf

I can offer you my services.

You are most welcome to visit my personal website for a complete overview of the drafting, design and rendering services I am able to offer ... http://bit.ly/CADServices

I am competent & proficient in both Chief Architect, Auto CAD & 3Ds MAX software and offer these services in either USA Units (Inches) &/or Metric Units at affordable prices.

If you have any specific questions, I am happy to answer those at info@phddsolutions.co.za

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mserleth
    Newest Member
    mserleth

• By nepbuilders
      Hi everyone!

I'm trying to create a "secret" door.
      A door that looks like a bookcase but when pushed, opens up. Any tips/pointers would be appreciated! 

• By goshgolly
      I'm sure this has been discussed, but I can't find anything specific that answers this question.

I'm trying to create a simple vanity with two drawers and an open shelf underneath (see inspiration image of "vanity").  I simply can't figure out a way/remember how to add a shelf other than by using the shelf command. While this works visually, it treats it as a separate part of the vanity, thereby creating two separate pieces.  In the Working Plan and Kitchen and Bath View plans, the shelf shows up on top of the sink while the 3d view shows the shelf in the correct place!  I guess maybe it's, in part, a layers thing?

I know there has to be a better way of doing this.  What am I missing/forgetting?

• By InteriorsbyDH
      Hello! 

We are a luxury residential interior design firm based just outside of Philadelphia. We have just signed a large project and are in search of outside space planning assistance. 

More specifically, we need a talented and thorough designer who is well versed in Chief Architect Interiors to take measured blueprints and turn them into single room plans that our team can then add furniture and finishes to. Looking for someone with impeccable accuracy who is a quick and efficient communicator.

Looking for assistance with 5-6 plans to start. Ideal turnaround would be 1 week or less. 

If you are interested, please reach out to Katie at katie@idhdesigns.com with 2-3 examples of plans you have created in Chief Architect Interiors as well as your proposed fee. 

Thank you! 

• By JMNDesignSource
      3D Interior Rendering by JMN Design Source
    • By ChiefArchitect
      Create a space that inspires you like this eccentric and quirky kitchen. In Chief Architect, you can design spaces in any style from modern and clean to the classic English kitchen and everything in between. This space was inspired by #deVol and their Peckham Rye Kitchen Design.
      As deVol puts it, “If luxe and bohemian can be used together, then it is the perfect description for the Peckham Rye Classic Kitchen. A crazy mix of beautiful bespoke cupboards, ugly marble, and collections of stunning art and pottery.”