LSTECYK

Error: Cannot mix imperial and metric units in a layout page

Recommended Posts

Hello

Having an issue trying to create layout pages of a kitchen plan. When I send to layout I get the error message "Cannot mix imperial and metric units in a layout page" and the info is not sent to the layout. I've tried removing dimensions, turning them off in display. I've checked preferences and default settings to make sure I'm working in Imperial which I am and which is what I want.  I have no idea what is coming up as metric in the model that is causing this.

Thanks in advance for your help,

L

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 11.00.55 AM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LSTECYK said:

Hello

Having an issue trying to create layout pages of a kitchen plan. When I send to layout I get the error message "Cannot mix imperial and metric units in a layout page" and the info is not sent to the layout. I've tried removing dimensions, turning them off in display. I've checked preferences and default settings to make sure I'm working in Imperial which I am and which is what I want.  I have no idea what is coming up as metric in the model that is causing this.

Thanks in advance for your help,

L

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 11.00.55 AM.png

Did you do this drawing using a metric template?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, rgardner said:

Did you do this drawing using a metric template?

 

Hi thank you for your response. I used residential template.plan to create the file.

 

Using CA 22.3.0.55OSX

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 11.24.32 AM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I think I solved it. I copied everything and pasted it into a new plan and sent it to a new layout which worked. I must have brought some metric setting into the model when I copied something from a different model over...even after I deleted the object I guess it had some metric setting attached to it who knows. I tested a previous version of my model and it worked fine so it had to be something to do with the recent changes I made. No time to further dissect what I did wrong I'm just happy its fixed. Thank you for your help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Member Statistics

    29351
    Total Members
    9156
    Most Online
    LawrenceG
    Newest Member
    LawrenceG
    Joined