Roof Trusses not Working

OnlineBuilder2

Can anyone tell me why my roof trusses are not showing when I draw them in on this plan? I've watched every video and cannot work them out. The closest I came was getting trusses with vertical studs/gable end style. 

Uploaded them to online docs due to size: 

https://docs.zoho.com/folder/3onryc107a88f1fbb41cfa7e7edf28c57f7d1

Also, I am trying to show 22mm battens on top of the truss, and attached to the ceiling for the wall plasterboard to attached to (Australian style). Does anyone know how to set this up? see attached 

Using x12. 

roofing layout.gif

1 hour ago, OnlineBuilder2 said:

Can anyone tell me why my roof trusses are not showing when I draw them in on this plan?

Commonly most users are not aware that the "Display Options" dialog has many instances in Chief Architect, the trick is that they all look identical  but in fact, there are minimally 11 different instances of the Display Options dialog: One for Plan View, and one for each camera type so it is easy to have trusses show in plan view but not in a camera view (different Display Options dialogs present the ability to have the Framing, Truss layer on in plan view and off in an elevation camera view (different Display Options Dialogs).

DJP

2 hours ago, OnlineBuilder2 said:

Also, I am trying to show 22mm battens on top of the truss, and attached to the ceiling for the wall plasterboard to attached to (Australian style). Does anyone know how to set this up? see attached 

If such an option exists in your truss dialog box then possibly but otherwise you will have to do that manually (BTW only State Licensed Structural Engineers can legally design trusses, are you a Licensed Structural Engineer?)

DJP