Stem Wall Under Deck

ARCBC30

Hi Everyone,

I am an inexperienced  Chief user and new to this forumn. I am having an issue i have tried for hours to resolve to no avail, I am hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. I am trying to create a wood deck framed over a stem wall. For some reason the rim joist of the deck is set to the inside of the stem wall, and the rail above is over the stem wall as it shouls be but is floating because the deck framing is mis-aligned. I am including a photo of the condition for clarification. What i want to do is move the rim joist out to line up with the outside of the stem wall. Can anyone help me?  I am using X5 deck1_zps4a6d7a71.jpg

rlackore- thank you so much for your time- you are a life saver. I feel silly now that I understand how to fix that- as soon as i read your post the light bulb went on! thanks again for your help.

for anyone else that may stumble accross this with the same problem, what i did was actually move the stem wall in a few inches so that it was correctly positioned under the rail as the rail wall was in the correct location. - as Rlackore stated you could also move the rail wall instead of the stem wall.