Does Rotating Entire Plan Distort Spherical Backdrop?

B4UBLD

Hi,

Has anyone had the experience of rotating an entire plan while using a (imported) spherical backdrop?  If so, did you find that the spherical backdrop became distorted?  In my case, the backdrop became horizontally "condensed" (narrower, taller trees, etc.).    This was after rotating the plan clockwise.  Sorry if this is a dumb question, but my coffee does not seem to be kicking in on this one.  Thanks in advance.

If you mean "Rotate the entire plan" (building) I do not recommend doing that at all ever. If you mean 'rotate the camera viewpoint" then I do not understand your question. Frankly I do not use the spherical backdrop "feature", never have anyway. But if you get unwanted results that is evidence enough that your procdure or actions are falty. 

I commonly use site-digital photographs for backdrops and they are only good for the vector they were taken in per render view.

I tried the spherical backdrop when it was first added several versions ago and found it unimpressive and so never bothered with it again thereafter.

DJP