Pony wall layer intersection issue

CElder

I'm having an issue getting the lower part (brick) of my pony wall to intersect the way I want it to with the side wall, which is all siding.  I have my exterior layers (except the brick layer) drawn with an invisible line type because my builder doesn't like seeing them so you'll have to use the "Edit Wall Layer Intersections" tool to see what I mean.  If you look at the screenshot attached, the one circled in red is how it always draws itself.  You can see the brick overhangs the edge of the main wall layer and intersects where the (invisible) siding layer is. It has always driven me crazy that I can't fix it.  Well, tonight, I accidentally "fixed" the other end of the wall (circled in green) to look the way I want it to look.  I can't figure out what I did or what is different about each end/intersection.  It looks like every little edit handle is in the exact same spot at each end.

I've also attached the plan for you to play with, which is still in progress so it's mostly a big old mess, I know...

Thanks in advance!!

wall layer screenshot.png

pony_wall_alignment.plan