Hi everyone,

Can you look at Bedroom #3 on the first floor and check the images that I have provided as well? I can't seem to get the wall drywall to match the sloped ceiling and the roof wants to cut into the second floor wall as if there is not framing there. I also see a triangle shape of framing over the exterior corner window that regenerates is I delete it and click on the build framing symbol. I have looked at all I can imagine to be the issues and now I am not sure what to do to remedy them. The areas I have circled are the areas that I can't create the correct framing without it reverting back after I edit them manually. Please let me know what I am missing.

Thanks,

Megale Center Plan 2.7.20.zip

2020-04-08.png

2020-04-08 (1)_LI.jpg

2020-04-08 (2)_LI.jpg

Once again Eric - Your insight is amazing and the video is sooo extremely helpful to follow along and correct the issues. I have not had any classes yet but follow Dan Baumann and watch some of his lessons. I am self taught like most and appreciate your knowledge to help resolve things as they come up and I can't find the exact resource to view like this.

Many Thanks,

Michael