Door dimension list

tubbsinc

I use Chief to do the layout and for doing renderings, but rely on the free software eCabinets to build and source components.

Ecabs lets you build a "seed" for every cabinet type you can imagine, and then for an installation, one simply inputs the variable (almost always just the width) to produce everything needed for the job.  The hardware lists are generated also, and are all based on your preferences.

For the example of basecabs with drawer stacks, I have seeds built for kitchen-height 3-drawer stacks with the drawers all equal height, and for the drawers as a small height top and two equals under, and similarly for a 4-stack.  Same for "bathroom height."  

Whether you build faceframed or frameless, you build your seeds accordingly.  And every element of the joinery is specified the exact way you build.  If CNC-cutting for blind dado joinery, you can specify and set dado size, depth, mortise width clearance, depth clearance, everything.

In eCabs I can input the data for a whole house job of cabinetry, using the Chief generated cabinet schedule, and produce the complete cut list for carcase parts, all the purchased (or built) doors, drawerfronts, moldings, drawer slides, hinges, susans, and other goodies, in short order.