mgannage

Can I open Saved Plan View Sets in other plan files?

I am wondering if there is a way so use Saved Plan View Sets from one plan in another plan without completely redoing my template. Thanks!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Emileen
    Newest Member
    Emileen

• By Doug_N
      In doing some ruby stuff to automate information required by building department code examiners, so I wrote a bit of simple code

to get this. 

But I need that in an elevation, not in a plan view.  No joy it seems.  

Anyone know why this is?

• By WhistlerBuilder
      Hi Chiefers,

Quick question. Is it possible to display plan view in the watercolor mode? So far I can only get watercolor to apply to the 3D views that chief generates.

I have a sample of what I am talking about generated with Sketchup imported dwg from a chief file.

Chief normal version = Sample 1, sketchup watercolor = sample 2

• By TJDesign
      I am running CA Interiors X9 and have been working in a split view - plan view on one side and full perspective in the other.  I copied some windows and placed them in the perspective view, but they do not show on my plan view.  Any thoughts?

Thank you
    • By WhistlerBuilder
      Hello helpful forum people,

I am looking to produce a plan set for marketing purposes. The realtors selling one of my current projects are asking for the plans to show the flooring materials in each room. I am unsure how to do this in Chief. Can chief even do this? I have done it with other software, but can't seem to figure out the chief method. I really do not want to manually do this in Photoshop.

Any hints or tips welcome.

Cheers,

• By SNestor
      There are (3) transom windows in this wall mounted above windows and doors.  See the attached pictures.  

I really don't want to see the transom windows in my plan view...is there a way to turn these off?  I put them on a unique layer...and turned the layer off...but the jambs still appear and the wall "fill" is still gone.