GCCISarah

Camera Default Callout Label - Missing?

Has anyone found how to re-name their Camera Callout Labels in X12? For example, my cameras are set up with a Callout Label of "C1, C2, C3..." etc etc. This is by way of some default setting that I cannot seem to find. Each new camera automatically labels and numbers itself in succession as noted above. However, I have decided I'd like name all of my future Full Cameras as "P1, P2, P3... " in a new plan. 

Except for opening each individual camera to change the Callout Label, I cannot find a setting to change this default to start with a "P" and automatically number itself from there! It seems to be missing from the Full Camera Defaults page.. You CAN set a default for "Text Below Line" but not for the Callout Label itself for cameras?

image.thumb.png.f73153661b7c97304d5ed2c26418434b.pngimage.thumb.png.a9f0a09e70ea45849ba21a31b3b2d5b9.png 

8 hours ago, GCCISarah said:

Has anyone found how to re-name their Camera Callout Labels in X12? For example, my cameras are set up with a Callout Label of "C1, C2, C3..." etc etc. This is by way of some default setting that I cannot seem to find. Each new camera automatically labels and numbers itself in succession as noted above. However, I have decided I'd like name all of my future Full Cameras as "P1, P2, P3... " in a new plan. 

Except for opening each individual camera to change the Callout Label, I cannot find a setting to change this default to start with a "P" and automatically number itself from there! It seems to be missing from the Full Camera Defaults page.. You CAN set a default for "Text Below Line" but not for the Callout Label itself for cameras?

I maybe wrong but I think the C for Camera is Hard-Coded and can only be changed once the Camera is Saved but you could in your Template Plan for New Plans, place and Save 4 - 6 - 8 or ?  any number of Cameras labelled with the P# and just move them to required locations  after the house is Drawn each time.

image.thumb.png.d29adb2136ac7780211577eb8a703e5e.png