Missing Save active camera in X12

Elliot

I upgraded from Pro to Chief X12 and I'm loving it. And learning it.  

I cannot find any sign of the "Save Active Camera"  icon on the icon bar. Per the reference manual for X12  It should be there. Or I should be able to do 3D/Save Active Camera from the menu bar.  But there is no such option in the 3D menu either. So to save a camera  I found a work around. I turn on the cameras in my plan view  in Active Layer Display Options so I can see the camera itself. Then I select the camera, open it, and there is a check box for saved. And I can rename it there. So it is a workaround but am I missing something or will the Icon be added to the toolbar? 

thanks

Elliot Gesang

Gesang Remodeling

Graham Washington 

Chief Architect X12

The Save Active Camera tool has been replaced by the Save Active View tool.  There is also a Save Active View As tool.  These tools also replace the Save Plan View and Save Plan View As tools.

The Edit Active Camera tool has been replaced by the Edit Active View tool.

These new tools will appear in the main Tools menu under Active View.  They will work for camera views and plan views so that you don't need different tools for different views anymore.  They will still bring up different dialog boxes depending on the type of view you are working in.