DBCC-pinky

Looking for Illinois based designer with Chief architect exp.

This is a Design-build construction company seeking a Architectural Designer in the Champaign, Illinois area that works with Chief Architect. Candidates must be able to create 3D models, renderings and client presentations. 

We currently use the chief architect software primarily and our current designer is leaving us. We would like to get someone in from the chief architect community.

If there are any references and direction of how to reach someone with Chief architect training. Please let us know.

5 hours ago, DBCC-pinky said:

Please let us know.

I work with people from all over the world and have in past worked for local companies on a full time basis. My experience is that I almost never have to leave the office. So long as I have someone to perform takeoffs, I can work at a remote location and I work at all hours of the day and night. If you're interested at all please contact me. I'd be happy to lighten the work load.

You can see some samples of my work at www.behance.net/renerabbitt

cheers,

Rene Rabbitt

renerabbitt@gmail.com

(925) 300-7004

Hi, we were looking for someone local to the Champaign area. I have passed along all the information to our HR department and they will be in contact. 

Here is an updated description.

Darcy Bean Custom Construction Inc. is a detail oriented, custom construction residential General Contractor with a "boutique"mindset currently accepting resumes for the position of Architectural Designer. This position’s primary responsibilities include working with contractors and clients to develop design-build drawings, 3D models and renderings, presentations and construction documents
and drawings.

Thank you for all the interest. Please if you are interested, we are still actively seeking a good fit and looking at options.

Interested, moved to Decatur for Chattanooga, 12 years with Chief Architect, still doing work in Tennessee, references are available from contractors and individuals.

Appreciate the consideration.

George Jones

cell: 843-816-7900

land: 217-767-1002

jones77718@gmail.com

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TitanRES
    Newest Member
    TitanRES

• By marinus
      Custom home and mostly residential remodel general contractor in Bellingham, WA is looking for a Lead Designer with extensive experience in computer drafting to join our firm.

Our office space is small and informal, but this allows us to offer a competitive employment package with benefits.

We are looking to hire a professional with experience drafting architectural projects - from the initial designs to permit plans. This self-motivated candidate must have excellent communication skills in order to collaborate with clients and co-workers alike.

You should have a thorough understanding of building components, green building, and good working knowledge of architectural construction documents in residential new construction and remodeling. We are looking for someone who has good problem solving skills and is able to self-manage.

Qualifications:
      • 5+ years of experience in construction/design
      • Strong technical skills
      • Proficient in Chief Architect, AutoCad, Revit or equivalent experience required

Responsibilities:
      • Draft residential (some commercial interior) building designs, details, and permit plans.
      • Check for code compliance, coordinate with consultants/permit officials/contractors and develop construction details

• By marinus
      Where on this forum would be a good place to post an ad for hiring a lead designer/drafts person? Thank you, Marinus Van de Kamp, Landmark Design-Build, Bellingham, WA
    • By KAJORAD
      I have designed some similar projects in USA and I am proficient with chief architect. I will prepare for you in chief architect x9 or x10 x11 your design if you agree with price. I have my own design and consult company so I can give my consult base in my experience. I have in my team interior architect and mechanical, electrical engineers. I can prepare in any kind of auto-cad and convert and prepare them in CA   . If you want I can prepare a draft for you and later we can negotiate for price. Also i can prepare 3d of entire building. Also i can prepare framing and details website https://radaconsult.wixsite.com/rada-design-consult/about I will sent you example of my previous jobs but if you want to make a test a home free for you I will do with pleasure

• By JohnMFisher2020
      Looking for an individual to do a per job dimensional drawings of our jobs. This includes a layout and a 3D walk thru. Looking for professionals that can create video walkthrus and is very familiar with Home Designer Professional 2020 program..