MRMChief

Rental Buyout

I am currently using the rent to own version of Chief Architect.  I received an email that said Save $300 on rental buyout but no other information. Anyone know how that works?

Thank you for the question.  You can buy out your rental and save on the rental fee and also buy the rental out at the promotional price (good through Dec. 30) so you get double savings.  You would need to contact Sales to see what your individual buyout price would be depending on how many payments you have made to date.  You can contact sales by calling 208-292-3400 or email sales@chiefarchitect.com.

Kind regards,

Derek Pedersen

Chief Architect Software

1 hour ago, MRMChief said:

I am currently using the rent to own version of Chief Architect.  I received an email that said Save $300 on rental buyout but no other information. Anyone know how that works?

Some info in the Rental FAQ

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/software-rental/

• Like 1