AndrewCass88

ELEVATION AUTOMATIC LABELS

image.thumb.png.e9ad4818c2fe017bd9bcd899aa08c5be.pngimage.thumb.png.8bbf49ff707235b98e9d286058e80688.pngimage.thumb.png.4a35e76d2a1bc28a4af138fb138c674c.pngHello I'm having an issue w/ my elevation. How do you get it to update automatically what layout page it is on?

image.png

So in plan view I want it to update which page it is on. I want it to show like this without doing it manually.

image.thumb.png.e1c734acb7cf0c2d46cb859052420cb5.pngimage.thumb.png.132b1cdcf2e76b798d2b82ae534b6803.png

Andrew, it should work automatically when you send to layout it will update if you have your layout page numbers entered into the "Label" of Layout Page Information DBX.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ShaneM87
    Newest Member
    ShaneM87

• By HDbyJustin
      Hello everybody. I have recently made the jump from the Home Designer Pro series to Premier X12. I have a client that wants the windows to be labeled with letters instead of numbers. I have not seen a way to change that but am I missing something?
    • By GCCISarah
      Has anyone found how to re-name their Camera Callout Labels in X12? For example, my cameras are set up with a Callout Label of "C1, C2, C3..." etc etc. This is by way of some default setting that I cannot seem to find. Each new camera automatically labels and numbers itself in succession as noted above. However, I have decided I'd like name all of my future Full Cameras as "P1, P2, P3... " in a new plan. 
      Except for opening each individual camera to change the Callout Label, I cannot find a setting to change this default to start with a "P" and automatically number itself from there! It seems to be missing from the Full Camera Defaults page.. You CAN set a default for "Text Below Line" but not for the Callout Label itself for cameras?

• By divreig
      I think I am missing something. I want the "Text Below Line" on my Elevation Camera Labels/callouts to show the sheet number. And make this the default. Does any one know how? 
    • By BuildingVision
      I'm sure this is simple, but I can't figure it out.  I'm new to Chief Architect...

How do I get the callout labels to be smaller, like 1/2 the size they are showing on the image I have attached?  I am referring to the appliance and cabinet callouts.  I can't figure out where those text sizes are controlled. 

I appreciate all the help!

• By AE_Drafting
      I use a fixture schedule with labels to call out the specifics of each fixture. Something that would be really useful is if I could get a "New" or "Existing" included into the label that is referenced in the schedule. So the label would read something like, "New A11". I have been trying to use "%comment% A" in the Label Prefix under Label Text in the Label settings for the schedule (where my comment says "New" or "Existing"), but it is not recognizing the macro. 

My main goal is to have the "New" or "Existing" show up as part of the label on the plans rather than just in the schedule as it is a pain for the building departments and contractors to reference the schedule a billion times to figure out what is changing. 

See screenshots below for further clarification.

Any help would be much appreciated!