Sign in to follow this  
excelnow

Walkthrough Layers not showing up

I am initiating a walkthrough  and all my Landscaping layers are not showing up. All the Layers are on in the plan view

that I initiate it from but they are off in the walkthrough. What am I missing & how do I fix this?

The walkthrough recording will use the Camera View Set layer.  Open a 3D view and adjust those layers to what you need to be visible.

Hah! It works! It works!

Thanks Chopsaw!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cwbhunter
    Newest Member
    cwbhunter

• By SNestor
      Is there a way to show the hips/ridges of a roof either above or below using a reference layerset?  Am I missing something?  The edges of the roof appear (see pics) but the hips/ridges do not.  I've tried this with some of the Chief OOB templates...and I get the same result.  

Thanks...

• By ScottDutcher
      I am having issue with the built in VR viewer, the motion tracking is extremely jumpy and disorienting, It is totally useless for clients as motion sickness sets in with in seconds, I have had to use external programs and they are becoming an encumbering step to the process 
    • By YoderW
      Hello!

I'm working on a huge plan right now, and it's starting to run really sluggishly so I decided to take some time out to troubleshoot and clean up the file a bit. I've done a few suggested things (purge unused materials and CAD symbols, for example), and moved on to my layers. When I started the file, I imported all individual layers of the CAD file so I could work on the plan bit by bit, but it also resulted in a lot of unnecessary data being added to the scene. I'm trying to go through and delete all the layers I don't need or have finished with, but most of them won't let me. Some will claim there's still something on them despite nothing showing up when I hit Control+A, and others will switch to "Used in defaults," after I deleted everything on them. But I don't know what that means, and I can't figure out where in the defaults they're being used so I can turn it off.

The layers that claim they aren't empty when they should be are bugging me, too. Control+A, zooming out and dragging a box over the scene never select anything for me to delete, but they still say "in use." I may be able to provide a back-up if necessary, though I'm not sure my company will allow it and, again, it's a very large plan. Can anyone help?
    • By pgjacob
      HI All
      In a video walkthrough (link below) the under cabinet lights are flickering.  These are simple point lights.  Any suggestions?

https://youtu.be/i2o3EN6Trwg

thanks
      melissa

• By pgjacob
      I have created a ~3000 frame walkthrough and Windows Media player cannot play it (it will play smaller files of at least 1400 frames).  So I am pretty sure it is a WMP thing.  Is there a program that can handle this, or convert to a different file type?

thanks
      melissa