HighPointHomes

Cost effective design and rendering services

Hello-

Looking to outsource some work.

Please give me a ring sometime to talk through your process and pricing.

Thank you-

Justin Cormier

865-255-1120

Knoxville, TN

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    3dvfxarch
    Newest Member
    3dvfxarch

• By ChiefArchitect
      We want to understand how design trends (and which ones) impact your work.

Share your experiences via our survey:

• By StudioDearborn
      Award winning kitchen design studio seeking a junior designer on a part time consulting basis to take on site measurements and initial drafting of kitchens.  Candidate will need to have on the ground presence in Lower Westchester New York at jobsite at least for measuring; will need to do site visits, measure spaces, and draft initial cut at kitchen designs and prepare 3D architect layout documents for client review using our studio templates.  Additional responsibilities are a possibility if candidate is interested, including client follow up work, interior design material selection and ordering, layout, etc.  I am flexible on job scope and happy to work with the right person to tailor the responsibilities.

• By marinus
      Custom home and mostly residential remodel general contractor in Bellingham, WA is looking for a Lead Designer with extensive experience in computer drafting to join our firm.

Our office space is small and informal, but this allows us to offer a competitive employment package with benefits.

We are looking to hire a professional with experience drafting architectural projects - from the initial designs to permit plans. This self-motivated candidate must have excellent communication skills in order to collaborate with clients and co-workers alike.

You should have a thorough understanding of building components, green building, and good working knowledge of architectural construction documents in residential new construction and remodeling. We are looking for someone who has good problem solving skills and is able to self-manage.

Qualifications:
      • 5+ years of experience in construction/design
      • Strong technical skills
      • Proficient in Chief Architect, AutoCad, Revit or equivalent experience required

Responsibilities:
      • Draft residential (some commercial interior) building designs, details, and permit plans.
      • Check for code compliance, coordinate with consultants/permit officials/contractors and develop construction details

• By KAJORAD
      I have designed some similar projects in USA and I am proficient with chief architect. I will prepare for you in chief architect x9 or x10 x11 your design if you agree with price. I have my own design and consult company so I can give my consult base in my experience. I have in my team interior architect and mechanical, electrical engineers. I can prepare in any kind of auto-cad and convert and prepare them in CA   . If you want I can prepare a draft for you and later we can negotiate for price. Also i can prepare 3d of entire building. Also i can prepare framing and details website https://radaconsult.wixsite.com/rada-design-consult/about I will sent you example of my previous jobs but if you want to make a test a home free for you I will do with pleasure

• By JohnMFisher2020
      Looking for an individual to do a per job dimensional drawings of our jobs. This includes a layout and a 3D walk thru. Looking for professionals that can create video walkthrus and is very familiar with Home Designer Professional 2020 program..