• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    LeighSupplies
    Newest Member
    LeighSupplies

• By AndrewSopher
      Hello,

I have been working on a stepped foundation and was wondering why in the cross section for the foundation it does not display the entire wall length? It seems to extend only until the perpendicular wall intersects it. I was wondering if there is a way to change this and if not what are the easiest ways around this or to accurately measure it in the floor plan view. I attached an image (in this case there is a 4'' gap on the left side and a 3'' gap on the right side of the screenshot). Thanks. 
    • By creatrix
      How would I make one marker such as the one I've shown below? This is for a shower and there's just not that much room for 4.

• By Designers_Edge
      I have had this issue for a couple of years and just lived with it.  I do have an iMac with the Apple mouse.  Often when I do long end-to-end dimensions the lines are not straight or drawing a CAD object, they are off.  I have my "angles" checked so that I am not drawing an off angle item.  I have gone into Chief preferences and see nothing there and have also gone into the System Preferences on my computer to see if there are any controls for the mouse.  

I never had this problem before.  It used to be, that I didn't have to worry about actually drawing a straight line, as Chief seemed to make sure the intended straight line was drawn that way.

I put an example --this is a CAD line that I attempted to draw and I truly meant to draw it straight.  What am I missing??

• By EMBARC
      Hi all! I have recently upgraded from X11 to X13 and have found a wee niggle when showing dimensions. Previously, I could show an internal dimension with the markers indicating the outer wall as a reference (to ensure the reader that the dimension is internal). When I click the dimension line they appear, but when I click off they disappear.

Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

• By Designer100
      Pole dimesnons on Elevation 3 left is putting wrong ceiling ht at 102" (or 8.5") surpose to be 9'. cannot seem to change it in defaults.
      going to levels 1st floor defaults , it shows correct at 108 in. But then under pole dimensions it shows 8 ft 5 in.  I would appreciate any help.

Interactve Copiers Unlimited Building.plan