fangelo

Fixture Schedule cal lout layer issue

I'm having an Issue with plumbing fixture callout labels generated by a fixture schedule appearing on the cabinet label layer when the fixture is in a cabinet as opposed to being on the fixture label layer.  Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Yes.  Don't place fixtures in cabinets.  I actually almost never place fixtures in cabinets anymore and instead place them manually.  There are actually a lot of benefits to doing it this way.

Was just writing what Michael said.

Place the fixture outside the cabinet first, then move into position in the cabinet.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    baseja63
    Newest Member
    baseja63

• By SNestor
      Can someone either point me to the answer in the manual...or tell me why my NOTES callout has two numbers.  See attached picture.  I'm sure it's something simple...but, I give up.

• By Doug_N
      Is there a way to add comments to a room schedule.  I would like to include "existing" or "proposed" to any given room.
    • By divreig
      I think I am missing something. I want the "Text Below Line" on my Elevation Camera Labels/callouts to show the sheet number. And make this the default. Does any one know how? 
    • By robdyck
      There must be a way to alter or control the vertical spacing of schedules. I've included the exterior elevation view of windows in my schedule, and there's a lot of wasted space between each row.
      Does anyone know if that can be adjusted?

• By cjanderson66
      I seem to be having a problem that I am at my wits end with.  It appears that my plan is showing double callouts for all my windows and I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of them.  I have tried deleting my window schedule and then inserting it again but nothing.  Has anyone else had this issue before?
      Sosine NFP.pdf