Sign in to follow this  
Mardie

Elevation Markers for 2nd floor showing up on 1st floor

You could Deselect "Display on All Floors"

Camera Callouts.JPG

Didn't work, I deselected on all of the options for elevations.  

For it to work in your current plan you must open and set all of the saved cameras.  Previous example is so you can set it as default in your template plan so new cameras will follow those rules.

You will need to open each of the affected cameras one at a time and while it is open use the use the Edit Active Camera tool 5b84bddc27cba_EditActiveCameratool.JPG.47ca949c26947339c8cb2e0c519f8276.JPG to access the DBX that is formatted the same as it is for the camera defaults pictured above.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NikkiTriv
    Newest Member
    NikkiTriv

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, is there a way to display the ceiling elevation (height) on plan view, as we typically show them on architectural drawings?
    • By blueriver
      I'm using Chief Architect Premier X11

I have all these little 'X's can someone please tell me how to get rid of them?  I've been really playing around with the roof and i THINK they are from that but at the same time i have a couple random ones outside where the roof is -- i cannot get them to go away. Help!

thanks in advance
      Lauren

• By divreig
      I think I am missing something. I want the "Text Below Line" on my Elevation Camera Labels/callouts to show the sheet number. And make this the default. Does any one know how? 
    • By AndrewCass88
      Hello I'm having an issue w/ my elevation. How do you get it to update automatically what layout page it is on?

• By Aamir77
      Good day, all of you.
      Need your kind attention to finalize a front elevation of a house. The plan is attached Aamir77_gutted_MHD_Rev1.zip to the post. Please confer me a little segment of your precious time. I have been up to 3 types of front elevation which are also attached herewith as pictures. Thanks in advance.