How import cabinets from Blum's Dynalog software

luisvh

Hello I'm a kitchen designer, I use Chief Architect to design kitchens and bathrooms, so the final client can see a render of the final work that I design, also I use blum's fittings on all my cabinets, Blum has a proprietary design software for incorporate that fittings on each cabinet, that software is named Dynalog.

What I wish to accomplish is to export each cabinet from the Dynalog's software for importing them into chief architect for make renders of the drawers and doors open using blum’s fitting.

like the next video, the author uses Pro100 but I want to use Chief Architect instead.

In dynalog I've the options to export the cabinet in two different formats: BXF and DAE

when I import a DAE cabinet file previously exported from Dynalog I get the next error message:

"An unexpected error occurred while the file was being loaded. The symbol will not be loaded."

1.      How I can solve that error?

2.      How I can import bxf file into chief architect?

Hope some one can help me with this! :)

• 2 weeks later...

If there is and issue bringing .DAE files into Chief they should be made aware of it by contacting through tech support.

You could also post a sample file here and have another user try and see it they get the same results.  Also let us know what version of Chief you are using.