Lake Cabin Plan

TPC575

Bought a lake lot that has an old cabin on it.  Trying to figure out whether to remodel as it's already gutted or demo and start from scratch.  Foundation, plumbing and electrical are all good, however, the roof structure has to be replaced including rafters.  Thought we might add a 2nd story or at least a loft for more sleeping space since we have to take the roof off anyway.   So I'm looking for resources or someone to help us layout and utilize efficiently the space we have.  What we have now is 22' wide and 30' long with a 6' covered porch in the rear.  The goal is 1 private bedroom, bathroom, kitchen/bar/dining and living area on the bottom floor.  Open to ideas for the 2nd story or loft.  Budget is in play so efficient use of space and $$ is important.  Attached is my 15 min attempt but thought the wealth of knowledge here could do better.  Contact me or respond here if you think you can help us come up with a good layout. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 3.30.47 PM.png

5 hours ago, TPC575 said:

Bought a lake lot that has an old cabin on it.  Trying to figure out whether to remodel as it's already gutted or demo and start from scratch.  Foundation, plumbing and electrical are all good, however, the roof structure has to be replaced including rafters.  Thought we might add a 2nd story or at least a loft for more sleeping space since we have to take the roof off anyway.   So I'm looking for resources or someone to help us layout and utilize efficiently the space we have.  What we have now is 22' wide and 30' long with a 6' covered porch in the rear.  The goal is 1 private bedroom, bathroom, kitchen/bar/dining and living area on the bottom floor.  Open to ideas for the 2nd story or loft.  Budget is in play so efficient use of space and $$ is important.  Attached is my 15 min attempt but thought the wealth of knowledge here could do better.  Contact me or respond here if you think you can help us come up with a good layout. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 3.30.47 PM.png

Post the .plan File , I am sure people will have a play......probably better to ask/repost in the Q&A forum though for that....

Also, it's good to have your Forum Signature filled in, especially with the Software Version, if you are Using a Home Designer Title best to post over on HomeTalk rather than Chief Talk , as Chief USers would need to remember to Check the Box allowing you to Edit a Chief Plan.
Of course a real Name is nice too :) ..............see mine below in Blue for how to do that.
If you don't see my Signature then you have them turned off for the Forum so you need to
Toggle it on in UserName>Account >Signatures...... go to the Upper RH Corner of Forum Window.
M.

M.